Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review: Eclos Cleansing Oil

 Hey ya'll today I'm reviewing a Eclos Cleansing oil by Freeman. This cleansing oil retails for $10.99 at Ulta, and with the coupons and rewards offered from Ulta this is a good deal.  You may have heard of Eclos before, Eclos is a skincare brand that use Apple Stem Technology for Anti- Aging benefits that was founded in Uttwiler Spatlauber. All Eclos products are also formulated without Parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, mineral oil or petroleum, and synthetic fragrances, this product also isn't tested on animals, and is made in the U.S.A.. This cleanser is also soap-free and non-comedogenic this means that the product won't clog your pores.Their products also state that 100% of 20 participants on the Apple Stem Cells experienced a decrease in wrinkle depth after 28 days. Personally though, I'm not worried about the anti-aging part considering I'm fairly young, I mainly just wanted to try a cleansing oil that wasn't the Garnier one which has mineral oil in it, but I do eventually want to try that one. Over all I really like this product, and what it claims, but now lets get to the nitty gritty.
These pictures show what the oil looks like before and after water is added
Texture:  The texture of this oil is a very liquidity oil, and a little goes along way. One pump can cover my face easily. The oil isn't as oily as coconut oil or olive oil, but is still oily.
Smell:I personally like the smell, but I feel like a lot of people could dislike the smell. The smell is very strong kind of herbally citrus smell. The smell is almost indescribable for me.
Directions: The way I find the best way to use this product is to put it into dry hands and rub into skin for 1-2 minutes like the bottle says, when taking it off I take a small towel and soak the towel in warm to hot water and then wring it out and put it on my face and press lightly on my skin, this will allow the pores to open and allow oil to get into your pores, and clean them out while also taking off the oil. Then rinse off your skin when water is added to the oil it turns into a milky cleanser.
How it Works: I LOVE this cleansing oil, It washes off my face very easily and leaves it soft, I also feel that it has improved the texture and color of my skin.  The only bad thing is I believe because of the anti-aging benefits, it has before made my skin feel tight, but after I applied my serum the tightness left. This could have also happened because I didn't wash it off completely, the tightness hasn't happened since the second day I used this. Over all I think their are more pros than cons.


~If their are any questions comment below, also If you have tried this product tell us how it went.~

No comments:

Post a Comment