Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: NYX Butter Lip Balms

 Today I'm going to be reviewing the NYX Butter Lip Balms these have been out for a while, and they retail for $3.99 a piece.Though they are $3.99 a piece I ended up getting them for free because of an offer Ulta members got in the magazine. The two colors I have are on the left Macaroon, and on the right Ladyfingers.These lip balms are very sheer and very moisturizing. Though, these lip balms are not nearly as pigmented as a lipstick would be, especially the Macaroon color.
Pros:
  • Small Packaging
  • Smells good
  • Ladyfinger color has great pigmentation 
  • Smooth texture
  • Moisturizing
Cons:
  • Macaroon color is to sheer for me on my lips
In all this product is fairly good.  Go pick up one or maybe even five of the 8 colors.


~If you have tried this product let us know how it went, and if their are any questions feel free to comment  below~

No comments:

Post a Comment