Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring/Beginning of Spring Favorites

Today I'm going to be telling ya'll my spring , or if you like to argue that it isn't yet spring, then my beginning of spring favorites.  I am fully aware that it isn't yet spring, but tomorrow is the first day and I am completely excited for spring. I would also like to put out their that all the products so far that I review on this blog are purchased by me and are not sent to me by companies, thought one day I do hope that companies would send me products to review, but until then I will purchase the products.  So on that note lets get started!


                                                                    Makeup product favorites:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • NYX Love in Paris Palette in the color Madeleines and Macaroons (specifically the the shade in the left in the top row) if you want a better picture of this I have a review of this palette.
  • Benefit's Benetint
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Nude
  • Elf Lip Exfoliator
  • Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Barely Branded
  • Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Blooming
  • Elf Shimmer facial Whip in Lilac Petal
  • Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ in Light
  • Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara

  Beauty and skincare favorites:
  • Eclos Cleansing oil, I have a review on this product if you want a review on this
  • Dial Frozen Yogurt Body Wash
  • Dr. Bronners  Baby Castile Soap, I like to add essential oils to this, like orange
  • Lumene Vitamin C Dry Skin Cocktail
  • Olay Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Moisturizer

          Random Favorites:


  • Now Orange Essential Oil
  • Scentsational Green Tea Candle
  • DIY Orange Linen Spray(FYI this is my second bottle, and I have a tutorial on how to make this)
  • My lavender plants, which aren't pictured, but I am in the making of posting a post on how to grow the seedlings from lavender seed, but these are my other seeds I need to plant, these are chamomile seeds


                                                                        Food Favorites:


  • Talenti Sea Salt Carmel Gelato (this stuff is heavenly, it has chunks of chocolate covered Carmel pieces, they remind me of miniature square truffles)
  • Homemade Baked Oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, and apples on top( let me now if ya'll want a tutorial on how to make this)
  • Spring rolls with vegetables, noodles, and peanut sauce inside (Let me also know if ya'll want a tutorial on how to make this
  ~Hope ya'll enjoyed this post, if you have tried any of these things, let us know what you think, and if you want a review or tutorial on any of these things let me know~

No comments:

Post a Comment