Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: Seventh Generations Lavender Face Wipes


Today I'm reviewing the Seventh Generations Lavender Face Wipes, these wipes are free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and harsh dyes, and are infused with 100% plant-based cleansers. These wipes cost $5.99 at Publix, or $6.00 at Target.These wipes defiantly caught my eye when they said they had a lavender fragrance,all natural, and hypoallergenic and alcohol free. I used these wipes yesterday to take off my makeup after school, and decided I should make a type a review for ya'll. So lets get to the review.



First off the packaging is soo awesome the simplicity is so nice looking, and having the plastic opening makes the wipes stay wet, and on the covering you can press on the side and the wipes will open, which I think is a great feature.



The ingredients list on the back consists of a fairly long list of  ingredients, but not too bad I mean these are facial wipes most wipes have longer lists.  The back also states how the wipes are a USDA Certified Biobased Product and are not tested on animals and you can't see in the picture but they are also made in the USA. These facial wipes are also Gluten-Free
The texture of the wipe is very soft and gentle on your skin, and the color is just white.Sadly I can't figure out what the actual wipe is made out of:(.In the picture that is not the actual size of the wipe I didn't want to waste a whole wipe,so I cut some off, but the actual size is a 18 by 20 cm wipe. The smell is just a strong lavender fragrance, if you don't like strong fragrances than you might not like this. Though keep in mind the fragrance is not a paraben it is natural and caused by essential oils and botanical extract fragrance.



                        

                        How do they work?    
No Swipe
                                            


In the next 5 pictures I made a visual to show you how the wipes work against different types of makeup.

Here is a list of the products from top of my wrist to my forearm:
Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara:$4.49;Walmart
Great Lash Waterproof Mascara:$4.49;Walmart
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner:$19.00;Sephora 
NYX Matte Lipstick:$4.50;Ulta
NYX Lipstick:$3.00;Ulta
NYX Lip liner Pencil:$3.50;Ulta
Jordana Twist&Shine:$2.99;Walgreens
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer:$6.00;Walmart
Loreal Magic Souffle Blush:$12.95;Walmart
Benefit Benetint:$30.00;Ulta 


First Swipe
Second Swipe
Third Swipe
Fifth Swipe

 I noticed the face wipe didn't take waterproof mascara off well at all, when I used these wipes on my eyes that had waterproof mascara on I had to tug my lashes and still couldn't get all of the mascara off. But the face wipe did take of everything else of fairly well, over all I really like these wipes, and how they are natural and have no parabens.

Pros:
  •  Not tested on animals, Gluten-free, USDA Certified Biobased Product, no parabens,pthalates, synthetic fragrances and harsh dyes, and Hypoallergenic and Alcohol free
  • Smell really good
  • Good Packaging
  • Take off all makeup except for waterproof
  • So far hasn't broken me out and I have sensitive skin
Cons:
  • Don't take off waterproof makeup
  • Smell can be overwhelming for other people 
  • Have heard they have broken some people out, but not a lot of people, also heard they can dry people out, but haven't dried or broken me out; but you will never know until you try them out
          ~Feel free to leave any comments or opinions on this    product~
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment